Who we are
Our website address is: https://diamantisch.gr/.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. View more
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Methods of payment
- VIA CREDIT/DEBIT CARD (Piraeus Bank Gateway).
- Via BANK WIRE TRANSFER / DIRECT BANK TRANSFER (Subject to Bank Fees & Charges): Payment to be made to the following Bank Account Details:
Name of Bank: PIRAEUS BANK ΙΒΑΝ: GR7901714320006432138087858
Name of Bank: ALPHA BANK ΙΒΑΝ: GR7701401540154002320011933
- Any Return & Refund Requests must be made within 14 days of delivery date. After 14 days from delivery date, the customer must contact us in order to determine the best course of action. The Return & Refund Request must be made in writing and sent to us via email at email@example.com.
- Replacement or repair of the product is accomplished provided that the product is tested by the technical department of Diamantis Ch. company and to this effect, it will proceed to its replacement or repair.
- Shipping is charged on the purchaser. If the product is established as defective, then the shipping is charged on Diamantis Ch. company.
1. The validity of the guarantee begins with the indicated purchase date of each voucher and indicated date (which is red inked) on the spare part which is received during the purchase of the product.
2. The guarantee is provided by Diamantis Company. It handles the replacement or repair of the product from the technical department of the company but there is no money return.
3. The guarantee is valid provided that it has not undergone any intervention or repair apart of the technical department of Diamantis Ch.
4. Replacement or repair of the product is accomplished provided that the product is tested by the technical department of Diamantis Ch. company and to this effect, it will proceed to its replacement or repair.
5. The guarantee is valid only on the defective product provided that the breakdown was not caused by external factors (engine leak, oil leaks, etc, malfunction of car battery, side lamps, etc)
6. Shipping is charged on the purchaser. If the product is established as defective, then the shipping is charged on Diamantis Ch. company.
7. The guarantee does not account for garage expenses concerning the removal and refitting of the spare part of the vehicle and other expenses (transportation, probable loss of earnings from vehicle breakdown).
For any further information please contact us. We will be happy to inform you.
Αφροδίτης 33, Ελληνικό, ΤΚ 16777
Τηλέφωνα: 210 96 52 049 – 210 96 35 219 – 210 96 35 146